We only have openings on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 9am-3:15pm and we typically only do trauma, grief and pre-marital counseling. If this doesn’t work for you, we have assembled a list of other counselors you might contact…
our referral resources…
- Select List of Counselors in the MetroWest Boston area
- Expanded List of Counselors in the MetroWest Boston area
- List of Counselors in the state of Massachusetts
- List of Counselors in MetroWest Boston (Faith Community Church List)
- List of Counselors in Boston Metro and Suburbs (PEACE Network List)
- If you are looking for intensive marriage counseling (working with a counselor multiple days in a row), check out this List of Marriage Intensives
other referral resources…
- Psychology Today has the best database technology to find counselors. Counselors pay to be in this database. You can filter by type of counselor, insurance, and tons of other filters.
- One other source of referrals is to call some of the larger churches in your area and ask them for their referral list.
- If you would like a free referral service to find a counselor for you, check out Therapy Matcher, William James Interface Network or Behavioral Health Partners