We are typically full with a waiting list and we only do trauma, grief and pre-marital counseling. If you need help for other counseling issues, check out these referral ideas…
- Psychology Today has the best database technology to find counselors. Counselors pay to be in this database. You can filter by type of counselor, insurance, faith, and tons of other filters.
- If you would like a free referral service to find a counselor for you, check out Behavioral Health Partners, Therapy Matcher, or the William James Interface Network
- One other source of referrals is to call some of the larger churches in your area and ask them for their referral list.
Our referral resources (some of this information may be outdated)
- Select List of Counselors in the MetroWest Boston area
- Expanded List of Counselors in the MetroWest Boston area
- List of Counselors in the state of Massachusetts
- List of Counselors in MetroWest Boston (Faith Community Church List)
- List of Counselors in Boston Metro and Suburbs (PEACE Network List)
- If you are looking for intensive marriage counseling (working with a counselor multiple days in a row), check out this List of Marriage Intensives