My bride Heather and I were married in 1995 and we currently live in Hopkinton MA with our three girls, two guinea pigs, our golden retriever named Murphy and a beta fish.
My experience includes: teaching public and private school, home-based counseling of adults, adolescents, and children for Wayside Youth & Family, mental health counseling at UMass Marlborough Hospital Psych Unit, and development and oversight of the Department of Children and Families’ mental health programming. Since 1995, I have also provided counseling for churches in Connecticut, Delaware and Massachusetts. Since 2013, I have been leading grief counseling groups and since 2019 I have been providing trauma informed counseling utilizing EMDR therapy.
- Master of Ministry | Trinity Theological Seminary
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology | Framingham State College
- PhD in Spiritual Counseling | Trinity Theological Seminary
- “God has given you the gift of helping people and I am glad to have benefited.”
- “I can’t even thank you enough for helping us.”
- “You are very good at what you do.”
- “You make me want to be holy! Visiting with you is the highlight of my week.”
- “What you showed us about love languages really gave us something to work with in our relationship.”
- “Because of your help, I am getting closer to Jesus faster than I had hoped.”
- “Your presence is a gift to me.”
- “You are a gifted, God-centered man and counselor. May God bless all the good work you do for troubled marriages.”
- “Vinnie has been such an encouragement to me… I just wanted him to know that.”
- “Vinnie – God is so evident that I feel like I am tripping over Him…I LOVE IT!!!”
- “I thank God for everything you helped me with in my life Vinnie.”
- “Don’t ever forget, I would not have made it without your help…so thank you from the bottom of my heart…you are a blessing to so many people.”
- “It was your ministry that healed me from years of torment and abuse. I am happy with who I am now, and who I have become. I am excited to see what God is going to do with my life.”
- “Thank you for your knowledge and expertise in repairing a marriage that was in trouble…it is priceless to have an in-tact family.”
- I am a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors.
- I participate in the John 17:23 Small Group Network started by Dick Germaine and overseen by Sean Bowen and Barnabas Ministries Incorporated.
- I am a verified counselor with Psychology Today and Focus on the Family.
- My counseling license number is 6355. To check this number with the State of MA, click here
Do you have questions, or are you ready to get started? Contact me.